CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Special Order T-shirts

Many of you have asked me when I was going to start ordering T-shirts and other clothing items again. Well, I am starting back! The T-shirts come in sizes 6m,12m,18m,2T,4T, 5T/6, 7 in many different colors. Long sleeve only comes in white. These make perfect gifts for birthdays and other occasions. Prices are:


Short sleeve:
T-shirt with Applique $15.00
T-shirt with Letter Applique $15.00
T-shirt with Applique Patch and Monogram $18.00
T-shirt with Applique and added Monogram $20.00

Long Sleeve: T-shirt with Applique $17.00, T-shirt with Letter Applique $17.00, T-shirt with Applique Patch and Monogram $20.00, T-shirt with Applique and added Monogram $22.00

I will be adding other dresses, lettuce edge pieces, and rompers soon, so check back!



I will gift wrap your orders, just let me know!!



Thank you



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog on my neighbor's blog page and I'm interested in making an order. I'm not sure how or what to do. Please help!

Thanks
Beth Wills

email: bwills@fnbclarksdale.com